Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Entenmann’s Little Bites® DIY Paper Crown
Looking for a fun DIY project to create with your kids? Upcycle an Entenmann's Little Bites® Muffins box to create an eco-friendly kid's crown, fit for royalty.
- Total Time:
- Safety Scissors
- Colorful Tape
- Entenmann’s Little Bites Muffins Box
- Unfold the box
- Draw the outline of a crown on the inside of the box, experiment with different shapes.
- Cut along drawn shape, and recycle your scraps.
- Decorate your crown with markers and colored tape. You can use other items, too, like stickers and glitter glue!
- Bend the crown into a circle and tape together