Entenmann’s Little Bites® Spooky Spider Treats
- Total Time:
- 1 box Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 box Entenmann’s Rich Frosted Donuts
- 1 tub white icing
- 1 piping bag
- 1 #2 decorating tip
- 1 package candy eyeballs
- 1 package mini pretzel unsalted
- Using piping bag and decorating tip, create a spiderweb pattern on a rich frosted donuts with white icing
- Break off pretzel loops and insert into Little Bites Muffins to make the spider legs
- Make two smalls dots of icing on the muffin to adhere candy eyeballs
- Put your Little Bites Muffin spider onto your Rich Frosted Donut spiderweb donut!
- Have a Spooktacular Time!
Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins. These tasty golden mini muffins are made with real ingredients like real chocolate chips, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.