Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Valentine Mini Ice Cream Cones
You'll love this recipe!
- Total Time:
- 1 Little Bites Muffins
- 1 package mini wafer ice cream cones
- 1 tub of white icing
- Heart shape candy pieces
- 1 piping bag
- Remove muffins from pouch
- Place muffin on top of cone
- Fill piping bag with icing
- Cut the tip with about a ½ inch diameter opening *please use caution when using scissors
- Ice the muffins in an upward motion to create a tall peak
- Sprinkle heart shape candy pieces on top
Little Bites® Fudge Brownies. These bite sized snacks are full of fudgy, goodness and made with real ingredients like real chocolate, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors. Packed four brownies to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, or any time.