Little Bites® Ice Cream Sundae
- Total Time:
- 1 box of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® muffins, your favorite flavor
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries, cut in bite-size pieces
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry sauce, homemade or store brand
- 1 spray can of whipped topping
- Starting with Little Bites® muffins, place 2-3 on the bottom of a glass parfait cup.
- Add a layer of fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- Place one or two small scoops of ice cream, followed up with a drizzle of strawberry sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Finish top with whipped topping and a few more fresh blueberries and strawberries.
Compliments of Astheygrowup.com
Little Bites® Banana Muffins. These golden mini muffins have lots of appeal because they are made with real ingredients like real bananas, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.