Please Enter your US Postal Code
Release Terms & Conditions
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which I acknowledge, I agree as follows:
1. I grant to Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Company”) and their agents and licensees (together with Company, the “Licensed Parties”) the non-exclusive, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid up and royalty-free, worldwide right to use the images, videos, articles or materials that I will upload (the “Materials”), as well as any information provided with the Materials such as my name, likeness, social media handles, biographical information, image, voice, performance and statements (or those of my minor child) as contained in the Materials (collectively, my “Likeness”) for advertising, marketing, sales, publicity, or for any other commercial purpose in connection with Company and its products and services, in any media or format now or later known (including, without limitation, broadcast, print, film, audio, video, Internet, social media, or other digital media, electronic and otherwise), without notice, additional consent, or payment of any kind to me or any third party.
2. I agree that the Licensed Parties may crop, retouch, or otherwise modify the Materials and may combine the Materials with materials furnished or created by others. The Licensed Parties have the sole discretion to decide whether, when and how to publish or display the Materials, or any portion of the Materials. I expressly release the Licensed Parties from any and all claims or liability whatsoever arising from the Materials or use of my Likeness, including without limitation, any creation, use, and distribution of any materials containing the Materials or my Likeness, any demand, action, cause of action, claim of payment (including, without limitation, any claim of royalties or licenses owed), and including (without limitation) any actions of libel or invasion of privacy, with regard to any use, re-use, publishing, republishing, posting, reproducing, selling, broadcasting, electronically storing, displaying and/or distributing any of the Materials or my Likeness, including any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form of any Materials or my Likeness, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the collection, capturing and/or use of said Materials/Likeness or in any subsequent processing thereof.
3. I represent and warrant that (a) I am the exclusive and sole owner of the Materials or that I am authorized to grant 100% of these rights and to make this agreement with respect to their use, (b) I have secured the written consent of each person whose name or likeness appears in the Materials, as well as the owners of any property (including trademarks, locales and signage) that appears in the Materials, if any, (c) the proper exercise by the Licensed Parties of the rights granted by this Agreement will not violate the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and (d) this grant of rights does not conflict with any other commitments or obligations on my part.
4. I expressly release the Company and Company’s designees from any and all claims arising from the Materials, including, without limitation, the Company’s use and distribution of the Materials.
5. I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of any minor children (“Minor”) shown in the Materials and the Minor and I, both individually and as the Minor’s parent or legal guardian, agree to these Release Terms and Conditions and we will not revoke our consent.