Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Holiday Lights Muffins
Light up your holiday party with these festive Little Bites® Muffin creations!
- Total Time:
- 1 pouch of Entenmann's® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins
- 1 tub of white icing
- 1 tube black writing gel/icing
- 1 bag colorful candy pieces
- 2 piping bags
Servings: 4 Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Holiday Lights Muffins
- Remove muffins from pouch
- Put one can of white icing into a piping bag
- Cut the tip with about a ½ inch diameter opening
- Ice the muffins in an upward motion to create a tall peak
- Put black icing into piping bag
- Cut the tip with about a 1/8 inch diameter opening
- Ice an ongoing line around the peak until you reach the top
- Place colorful candy pieces along the strand
Little Bites® Banana Muffins. These golden mini muffins have lots of appeal because they are made with real ingredients like real bananas, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.