Please Enter your US Postal Code
- Are your products Kosher?
- Our products that are Kosher are designated as such on the packaging.
- Are the mono- and diglycerides in your products derived from an animal or vegetable source?
- Mono- and diglycerides, which have earned GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, are naturally present in fats and have been used with a high confidence of safety for many years. The mono- and diglycerides we use are vegetable derived and provide the product quality and taste our customers enjoy.
- What is proof-of-purchase?
- A “proof-of-purchase” is another name for Universal Product Code, a bar code (you see them on just about every package you purchase) used for scanning by the check-out person.
- What is your guidance on allergenic ingredients for highly sensitive consumers?
- We assure you that we adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices as established by the FDA. We take abundant precaution to prevent cross contact of allergenic ingredients between batches and, our bakeries are inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed all regulatory and baking industry standards. We understand that highly sensitive consumers need to know when there is even the remotest possibility of inadvertent cross contact of allergenic ingredients during processing. To that end we disclose that the following allergenic ingredients are used in some of our manufacturing facilities and that inadvertent cross contact is remotely possible: milk, eggs, soy, almonds, walnuts, peanuts and hazelnuts (filberts). Wheat is used in all of our facilities and all of our products as an ingredient. Please refer to ingredient labels on our products for full disclosure of the ingredients used in that product.
- Do you use hydrogenated oil in any of your products?
- Yes, a few of our products do contain hydrogenated oils, hydrogenation, a process in which hydrogen is added to oils to make them more solid, is used by many in the baking industry to help make products moist, easier to slice and stay fresh longer. Please refer to the ingredient listing of your favorite product for presence of hydrogenated oils.
- Why can’t I find certain products at my local store?
- Please use our store locator to find your favorite Little Bites Snacks https://littlebites.com/store-locator, our seasonal flavors are limited edition, we recommend that check the store locator to see if those varieties are currently available.
- Do you label for allergens?
- We’d like to help you further in regards to your question about allergens. Please send us a private message on Facebook with your phone number and a member of our Consumer Relations Department will reach out to you personally. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
- Do you offer coupons?
- We often run promotions giving away coupons and other prizes, check out our Offers & Promotions page, or Join The Club to get the inside scoop on all things about Little Bites® snacks.
- Can I purchase via the Web or mail order?
- Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins, Blueberry Muffins and Fudge Brownies are now available online for purchase through Peapod or Jet.com. All of these varieties have a Buy Now Online Button on their product pages. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our team toll-free at 1-800-984-0989 .