Muffin Boxes Snowflake Ornament
- Total Time:
- 1-2 of empty Little Bites® Muffins boxes
- Scissors or X-Acto knife
- Glue or hot glue
- Spray paint
(*parental supervision required*)
- Open 1-2 empty Little Bites® Muffins boxes
- Measure and cut (16) 1x 9.7625” strips
- Measure and cut (8) 1x14.25” strips
- Measure and cut (16) 1x7.25” strips
- Glue end of each strip, with hot glue or regular glue, to each other to make a ring.
- For the largest ring, glue together a 1x9.7625 strip and a 1x7.25 strip, then glue ends together.
- Flatten each ring.
- There will be a total of 4 different size rings.
- Place 1 set of the 4 sizes into each other.
- Slide the rings so they all sit on one side and glue together.
- Repeat steps 9-10.
- Glue each set to each other (close to bottom)
- Fan out and then glue to each other, creating a snowflake.
- Spray paint snowflake and glitter (if preferred).