Please Enter your US Postal Code
Recipes, Ideas, & More
Little Bites® Party Cakes Pops
- 1 box of Little Bites® Party Cakes
- 1-2 Tbsps. of vanilla icing
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- Toppings to decorate – coconut, candy sprinkles or jimmies, nuts, or mini chocolate chips
- Lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam slab or cardboard shirt box with holes made in one side
Servings: 12 Little Bites® Party Cakes Pops
- Open all bags, empty muffins in bowl and crumble.
- Stir in vanilla icing till cake mixture is a little sticky but still crumbles.
- Using small ice cream scoop, place scoopful into palm of your hand and roll into ball.
- Stick with a lollipop stick. Place on wax paper on tray.
- When all balls are formed and placed on tray. Freeze for 20 minutes or more.
- Melt white chocolate in double boiler on the stove. Be careful not to heat too fast or it will dry out. Stir well.
- Dip frozen cake balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate to cover.
- Dip or roll chocolate covered balls into the toppings and place sticks in styrofoam or box top to dry.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator until serving.