Skip to main content
A Little Less Easy
- Tracing Paper
- LED tealight candle
- Glue stick
- Safety scissors
- Empty Entenmann’s Little Bites® snack pouch
- Cut three sides of the pouch and lay flat.
- Draw a fun design!
- Cut out your design. Try pumpkins, ghosts, or anything you like!
- Glue the tracing paper onto the printed side of the pouch.
- Glue along one edge of the pouch and roll into a cylinder.
- Place over the LED tealight. Do not use real candles.
- Enjoy this fa-boo-lous upcycled Halloween lantern!