DIY Upcycled Tote
A Little Less Easy
- Total Time:
- 8 empty Entenmann's Little Bites® Pouches
- Colorful duct tape
- Clear tape
- Safety scissors
Grown-up supervision required!
- Cut each pouch into the same size
- Create a square using four pouches, and tape them together using duct tape
- Repeat for the other side
- Tape the center seams with the duct tape
- Duct tape the top edge of each panel and fold over
- Measure 16 in. of duct tape for the handles, cut, and fold
- Use clear tape to attach handles to assembled pouches
- Duct tape the two sets of assembled pouches together along the sides and bottom. Your tote is now ready to use!