Please Enter your US Postal Code
Recipes, Ideas, & More
- Empty Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Box of choice
- X-Acto Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- Easel Back
- Open the empty Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Box, lay flat, with white side up.
- Measure and cut pieces:
- Backing piece - 6”x7.375
- Border - 6”x7.375” (1” wide)
- Inside strips – 2 - 1”x7.375” and 1 - 3.5”x1"
- Glue inside strips to backing, white side up.
- Glue border on top of 3 sides with strips, leaving the top open to insert picture.
- Create your own border and glue down, or paint/color the white border.
- Organize the shells and glue onto border.
- Attach easel back to back of frame with tape or glue.
- Insert picture and display!