A Little Less Easy
- Total Time:
- Empty Entenmann’s Little Bites® Snacks boxes
- Glue stick
- Safety scissors
*Grown-up supervision required
- Open box and lay flat
- Cut out both large panels
- Trace photo and fold panel in half, then cut slightly in from traced line
- While folded, cut decorative edge, then lay flat
- Trim second panel slightly larger than photo
- Glue edge of smaller rectangle and stick to frame with photo in between
- Decorate your picture frame! Markers or crayons are picture-perfect!
- Draw and cut a triangle out from box including a tab
- Glue tab to back of frame to create a stand
- This DIY is a snap to create. Upcycling makes it extra great!