On-The-Go Breakfast Kabobs
- Total Time:
- 1 package of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins
- 2 strawberries
- 2 blackberries
- 1 cheese stick
- Bamboo skewers
- First, wash and dry your fruit. Hull the strawberries. Set aside.
- Cut the cheese stick in half.
- Divide the 4 muffins that come in the package in half. Two muffins per skewer.
- You can arrange it any order you'd like. But, we started with the fruit.
- Place your strawberries on first.
- Next, slide on the blackberries.
- Add half the cheese stick.
- Finally, slide on the two muffins.
- Store in freezer bags and take with you on the go, store in the fridge or serve immediately.
Parental Supervision Suggested
Compliments of ModMommy.com
Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins. These tasty little golden mini muffins are made with real ingredients like real blueberries, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.