Blueberry Froyo Pops
A Little Less Easy
- Total Time:
2 hours 15 Minutes
- 3 pouches of Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins (12 muffins)
- 24 Blueberries
- 1 pint container of yogurt
- Ice Cube Tray
Grown-up supervision required!
- Cut up 12 Little Bites® Blueberry muffins (use knife safely)
- Fill bottom of each ice cube tray slot with a piece of Little Bites® Blueberry muffins.
- Next, put about approximately one tablespoon of yogurt on top of each muffin piece Do not fill to the top.
- Place two blueberries on top of the yogurt, push down to make sure they are covered in yogurt.
- Top each slot with pieces of Little Bites® Blueberry muffins.
- Freeze for two hours.
- To easily get the froyo bites out of the ice cube tray, gently push down on one side of each bite until it slides out of tray