Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Learn how to make these deliciously adorable Bunny Muffins that are the perfect Spring snack to keep everyone #smilingtogether
- Total Time:
- 1 pouch of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 4 mini paper muffin wrappers
- White icing in icing bag
- 4 marshmallows
- Pink crystal sugar
- Pink candy pearls (for nose)
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate sprinkles (for whiskers)
*Parental Guidance when using scissors
Servings: 4 Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Bunny Muffins
- Place Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins into paper muffin wrappers
- Decorate Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins with white icing using an icing bag
- Cut each end of marshmallow in 1/4 inch slices for bunny ears and dip sticky side in pink crystal sugar
- Place bunny ears upright in icing
- Place two candy eyes, one pink candy pearl for nose and four chocolate sprinkles for whiskers on icing
- Place on dish or cake plate for your guests to admire…these delicious snacks won’t last long!
Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins. These tasty muffins are made with real ingredients like real strawberries, no high fructose corn syrup. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.