Blueberry Muffin Tea Cakes
- Total Time:
- Little Bites Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla icing
- Small container of fresh blueberries
- Powdered Sugar
Watch Video on Pinterest
- Open pouches of Little Bites Blueberry Muffins and set them aside.
- Using a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with a small hole cut out, fill it with vanilla icing.
- Cut muffins in half with a bread knife.
- Pipe icing onto the bottom muffin half. Add a dollop of blueberry jam in the center.
- Place the muffin top gently on the bottom half with icing.
- Add a dollop of icing to the muffin top and add a blueberry.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with your favorite teas and enjoy!