Fruity Fresh Muffins
- Total Time:
1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1.5 oz frozen dried blueberries ground into powder
1 cup confectioners sugar
Servings: 4 Entenmann’s® Fruity Fresh Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins
- Place frozen blueberries in food processor.
- Pulse until blueberries turn into small pieces. put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter until smooth with mixer, then add cream cheese, also mix until smooth.
- Mix in pulsed blueberry.
- Add confectioners sugar 1/2 cup at a time, mix slow then increase speed until smooth.
- Place in fridge for 15 mins.
- Put in piping bag and pipe onto muffins.
- Add flower decoration.
- Enjoy and Share!
Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins. These tasty little golden mini muffins are made with real ingredients like real blueberries, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.