Fruit and Muffin Kabobs
- Total Time:
- plastic straws
- 1 pouch Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins
- fresh fruit – blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, etc.
- Cut plastic straws to fit your child’s lunchbox.
- Use fresh fruit and Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins to create these colorful and delicious kabobs.
- Add a special touch to these fruit skewers by using small cookie cutters to make shapes in the fruit.
- My kids adore the soft and moist muffins paired with their favorite crisp fruit, and I feel good knowing that I’ve provided my little ones with such a great lunch option.
Parental Supervision Suggested
Compliments of Crissy Page at DearCrissy.com.
Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins. These tasty little golden mini muffins are made with real ingredients like real blueberries, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.