Springtime Mini Cupcakes
- Total Time:
- A piping kit and icing in a few of your favorite spring colors
- Pretzels and small, colorful candies for the decorations.
- A box of your favorite Little Bites muffins (we used Chocolate Chip.)
Watch Video on Pinterest
- Open pouches of Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins (or your favorite flavor) and remove muffins.
- Using a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with a small hole cut out, pipe icing onto each muffin and fill it with icing.
- Use an offset or butter knife to smooth icing.
- For butterflies, use pretzels for wings and small candies for the bodies.
- For the flowers, use small candies for the center and with your favorite icing, use a piping tip to create the petals.