Please Enter your US Postal Code
Recipes, Ideas, & More
Chocolate Chip Spooky Spiders
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Spooky Spiders
- 1 Pouch of Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Little Bites®
- ½ cup of dark chocolate
- 8 candy pearls
- 12 Pretzel twists
Servings: 4 Entenmann’s Little Bites Chocolate Chip Spooky Spiders
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwavable bowl for 10-20 second intervals or until chocolate is melted
- Mix chocolate together to make sure chocolate is creamy
- Dip each Chocolate Little Bites Chip muffin into melted chocolate until completely covered and place on baking sheet.
- Place candy pearls on each of the Spooky Spiders while chocolate is still wet.
- Place baking sheet in the fridge to make harden the chocolate for 2 minutes.
- Cut the pretzel twists where the round edges begin and end.
- Take the round edges of the pretzel twists and place three on each side of the Spooky Spiders as legs, Happy Halloween!