Don’t Hog Your Frog
- Total Time:
- 2 Entenmann’s Little Bites® Muffins
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 round slice of cheese
- 1 slice of lunch meat of choice
- 1 sandwich style pickle or slice of cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- 2 small red grapes or 2 large blueberries
- Spread for sandwich – mustard, mayonnaise or butter
Servings: 1 Don’t Hog Your Frog
- Use a large cut or round cookie cutter to cut bread slices into identical circles.
- Cut zigzag edges on the round cheese slice
- Begin assembling with spread on bottom bread slice, meat on bottom and cheese on top
- Place pickle or cucumber in center with 1-inch end sticking out toward you (like the frog tongue)
- Top with 2nd slice of bread
- Place two Little Bites® Muffins together on top (for eyes)
- Using toothpicks, attach blueberries or grapes on front edge of muffins for eyes, facing out toward you
- Serve up a fun lunch plate!
Little Bites® Fudge Brownies. These bite sized snacks are full of fudgy, goodness and made with real ingredients like real chocolate, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors. Packed four brownies to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, or any time.