Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Get Ready For Teddy The Edible Bear
Little Bites® Muffins are the life of the lunchbox!
- Total Time:
- 2 Entenmann’s Little Bites® Muffins
- 1 slice of bread
- Peanut butter or other spread
- Banana slice
- 3 blueberries
Servings: 1 Teddy the Edible Bear
- Toast slice of bread
- Spread toast with peanut butter or other spread and place on center of plate
- Slice off bottom of the Little Bites® Muffins and place tops (for ears) on top right and left corners of bread, hanging off edge a bit
- Place one banana slice in the center of the bottom half of the bread (forming triangle with ears)
- Place blueberries for two eyes close together and one on top edge of banana slice (secure with toothpick)
- Watch a happy smile appear!
Little Bites® Fudge Brownies. These bite sized snacks are full of fudgy, goodness and made with real ingredients like real chocolate, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors. Packed four brownies to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, or any time.