Please Enter your US Postal Code
Recipes, Ideas, & More
Kids Bus-Before School Breakfast
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 banana
- 2 blueberries
- 1 strawberry
- 2 links breakfast sausage, cooked
- 2 Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Animal shaped food picks to be used as school bus passengers (optional)
- Position the sausage links along the bottom of the plate for a road. (We used pre-cooked breakfast sausage we could just microwave. Easy!)
- Position two Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins as wheels on the road. Add a blueberry to the center of each for detail.
- Peel the banana, cut it lengthwise, and position one segment cut-side down above muffins as the bottom portion of the bus. Then, cut the other banana segment a bit shorter than the first and position it just above the first on the plate, also cut-side down, as the top portion of the bus.
- Use a paring knife to cut two small pieces from the strawberry and position them on the front and back of the bus for lights.
- If you have some animal shaped food picks, add the school bus passengers!
Compliments of b-inspiredmama.com.