Please Enter your US Postal Code
Recipes, Ideas, & More
Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins Cheesecake
- 1 box Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins or Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- In small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Grease pan with butter
- Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.
- While crust is chilling, cut each muffin in half (top to bottom) and stand muffin halves with flat side against side of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes smooth.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust with muffin sides.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.