Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
- Total Time:
- 2 slices of your choice of bread
- sandwich fillings of your choice – peanut butter & jelly, meat, cheese, etc.
- 1 pouch Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 chocolate chips
- peanut butter
- 1 slice orange cheese
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 celery stick
- Make a sandwich and cut triangles into each side for the owl’s wings.
- Add the eyes by placing two Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins near the top.
- Affix chocolate chip pupils with dabs of peanut butter, and add a cheese triangle for the nose.
- Cut the owl’s feet using thin carrot slices, and perch your owl on a celery stick branch.
- This cute lunchbox creation is quick and easy to make, but guaranteed to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Parental Supervision Suggested
Compliments of Crissy Page at DearCrissy.com.
Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Muffins. These tasty golden mini muffins are made with real ingredients like real chocolate chips, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans-fat and no artificial colors. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, breakfast time or any time.