Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Party Cake Caterpillars
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Party Cake Caterpillars
- Total Time:
- 2 pouches of Little Bites® Party Cakes
- Spray Icing (different colors optional)
- 4 small pretzel rods
- 4 Candy Eyes
Servings: 2 Entenmann’s Little Bites Party Cake Caterpillars
- Take each Little Bites® Party Cake out of the pouches
- With the icing, take the candy eyes and place them on the top of the Little Bites® Party Cake using the icing, then place on plate, on the Party Cakes side.
- Take the next party cake and spray a different colored icing on top of it. Then place it behind the first party cake making them stick together. Do the same for the last two party cakes using different color icing between each.
- Take two of the pretzel rods and stick them into the top of the first Party Cake
- Repeat all steps with the second Party Cakes pouch and enjoy!
Little Bites® Party Cake Muffins. These tasty golden muffins are made with fun rainbow sprinkles baked right in. There’s no high fructose corn syrup and 0g trans-fat. Packed four muffins to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, or any time.