Get Inspired! Fun Recipes, DIY & More...
Little Bites® Wicked Fudge Brownie Bites
Your kids will howl with delight when you whip up a batch of these Little Bites® Wicked Fudge Brownie Bites.
- Total Time:
- 1 box of Little Bites® Fudge Brownies
- 1 box of Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package of light green candy melts
- 1 tube of purple Icing
- 1 tube of black icing
- 1 pack of candy eyes
- 1 pack of yellow sprinkles
- 1 bag of chocolate candies
- 2 piping bags with tip
- Melt green candies in microwave (20 second increments until fully melted)
- Dip brownies in melted chocolate; cover completely
- Using icing, attach candy eyes and yellow sprinkle to create nose
- Pipe purple icing to create the witch’s hair 5. Pipe black icing create witch’s mouth
- Take Little Bites® Chocolate Chip Cookie and dot with icing, add chocolate candy to create witch’s hat
- Place hat on witch.
Little Bites® Fudge Brownies. These bite sized snacks are full of fudgy, goodness and made with real ingredients like real chocolate, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors. Packed four brownies to a pouch, they are sized just right for lunchboxes, snack time, or any time.